Monday, May 16, 2011

A New Beginning

Ok, so here we are in the middle on the month of May in the year 2011.  The last few weeks of my life have been a whirlwind and I decided to try and put pen to paper, so to speak, and get some of these thoughts out.

In a few weeks, I will be celebrating my first wedding anniversary to the most wonderful man in the universe.  And I am not exaggerating.  My husband and I were meant to be together and I am a better person with him in my life.  I am not sure I knew that the word "wife" would ever apply to me but I am so glad that Gary knew it was a word that I would love!

A few weeks ago, I added another word to my vocabulary...mother.  Only with this word, we did not have as much luck.   After 37 weeks of love and nurturing and hope, our little Allison was born stillborn and thus changed the course of our lives forever.  This blog will be our story.

That is all I have in me right now - I think it's a good start!  Write more soon...

3 comments:

Quarantine Life

Social distancing  is a set of nonpharmaceutical  infection control  actions intended to stop or slow down the spread of a  contagious dise...